Personal Writing Coaching (One-on-One)
Ideal for Young Authors, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, and Educators.
- 50 Hours Coaching Sessions via Video Call (Skype / Zoom / Google Meet)
- Review & Critique
- Self Publishing Consultancy
Think of Writing as a journey across uncharted terrain. It helps to have a guide who knows the way around. Mostly, it saves you time and helps you complete your journey.
The writing coaching service is for storytellers who have the story idea yet can not transform it into a story. I’ve been helping other writers to polish and publish their work since 2015 and love the process of making a manuscript better.
My specialty lies in working with purpose-driven entrepreneurs and service-based professionals, helping them become published authors.
Whether you just need advice or are considering publishing and require an editor, I can point you in the correct direction. I can also recommend the greatest resources for enhancing and “hacking” your creative process.
I’ll give you the benefit of my experience from the first draft of your book to the submission of your book proposal and beyond.
My Process involves developing your story as we go along. So by the end, you should have a story draft ready.
- Create a powerful vision for your book
- Carving out the best parts that will resonate most with your readers.
- Uncovering your creative potential and focusing on your core message.
- Beta Review, Critique
- Consult for Self-publishing / Traditional Publishing
Some Useful Stats:
- Average Fiction Novel Word Count: 60,000 – 80,000 words
- Average Non-Fiction Novel Word Count: 50,000 – 75,000 words
- Consequently, to churn out 81000 words in 60 days, you will need to write 1350 per day.
- Generally, it takes about 3+ hours to write a 1,000-word essay.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.